Last-minute Christmas gifts not only adds stress to your plate, but it can get confusing when you have a lot of people to shop for! Consider gifting your loved ones’ smiles this holiday season. Many of our family and friends may actually love to receive some oral health gifs this holiday season!
We decided to put together these ideas, and we think they’re a lot of fun. We made sure to include some cost-friendly options as well!
Holiday Gift Guide for Oral Health
- Electric Toothbrush ($20-$200): An electric toothbrush is a great idea that everyone can use. This is a great idea for those you know who wouldn’t buy an electric toothbrush for themselves but would be excited about using one. There are plenty of subscription brush services, making this a popular and in-style gift.
- Dental Travel Kit ($15-$30): Have someone on your list that enjoys traveling? It would be a great idea to build an oral health travel kit. Find a nice toiletry bag and put a travel-sized toothpaste, floss, mouth wash, and a toothbrush in it!
- Sugar-Free Gum ($.99 per pack): Sugar-free gum can make a fun stocking stuffer! It can have a great positive impact on your oral health because chewing gum increases saliva production.
- Fancy Toothpaste ($10-$15): For those who really enjoy the finer things in life, use the internet to do some research for toothpaste in extra attractive packaging or unusual flavors. This makes an unexpected gift that will be appreciated.
- Water Flossers ($35-$120): Water flossers are tools used to help floss teeth but with water. People prefer using a water flosser over string floss because it tends to be more effective, less abrasive, and more comfortable.
- Whitening Treatment ($35-$120): White strips or other drug-store products are a great idea, but professional whitening treatments from the dentist are even better! Why not treat your special someone to a brighter smile? For more information on teeth whitening products, check out our blog.
Invest In Your Smile This Holiday Season
Your smile is something you’re going to live with every day, it’s important to take good care of it! Highlands Ranch Dental Group is currently accepting new patients and is following COVID-19 guidelines to keep staff and patients safe. Contact us today.