Don’t Live with Damaged Teeth Any Longer!
Are you embarrassed about missing or damaged teeth? You are not alone. Over 100 million adults are missing teeth.
A dental implant is a great solution for missing teeth or to replace the tooth removed during a recent tooth extraction. The implant is a small, sturdy, titanium post that acts as the root structure would for a natural tooth, and it is placed into your upper or lower jaw bone. After the bone grows around the implant, the implant can hold a crown, bridge or over-denture just like roots hold natural teeth in place.
Just like your real teeth, implants require similar maintenance, which includes brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups. All these steps can help your implants last a lifetime.
Benefits of Implants
Whether you are missing a tooth or you want to get rid of your dentures, implants offer a number of benefits, including the following:
- Replaces missing teeth naturally and attaches to living bone for that real tooth feel.
- Eliminates the need for a partial removable denture, not to mention the messy denture glues and pastes.
- Supports a single or full bridge.
- Helps prevent bone loss and gum recession.
- Makes it easier to chew, eat, talk and smile.
- Secures dentures for a more comfortable fit.
- Reduces wrinkles on your face, giving you a younger appearance.
- Provides a reliable, long-term dental solution that can last a lifetime!
Types of Implants
When you choose to get implants, you have a number of options. Learn more about each option:
Oftentimes, people with periodontal disease, also known as gum disease, might also be interested in dental implants if they are missing teeth. Learn more about gum disease.